Those interested in being a judge for the April 21-22, 2017 contest date, please contact Lynne Benkendorf at 580-548-8194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judging will be held inside Convention Hall in Downtown Enid
- Only your judging leftovers are to be taken home!
- Judges should park on the West side of Q-Spot located at the corner of Cherokee and Washington. Parking available in Messer Browers parking lot. From Interstate I-35 take Hwy 412 / Hwy 60 West approximately 28 miles. Hwy 412 turns into Owen K. Garriott. Follow Owen K. Garriott until Washington St. Turn north 3 blocks to contest site.
- Judges Meeting Saturday April 22, 2017 10am. Make sure to bring your KCBS ID and KCBS badge.
TURN IN TIMES
- Saturday April 22, 2017
- Chicken Noon
- Pork Ribs 12:30pm
- Pork 1:00pm
- Beef Brisket 1:30pm
- “AnythingGoes Dessert 2:00pm