OUTDOOR VENDORS ONLY!
- Outdoor vendors will be assigned space on city downtown streets and parking lots near and around Convention Hall
- Vendors must provide all items needed for set-up such as tables, chairs and tent/EZ Up
- Set-up begins Friday April 21, 2017 at 9am – 123 W. Cherokee, Enid OK
- Please have your booth set-up and open by 3pm Friday April 21st.
- Booth Vendor Hours: Fri. 3pm – 10pm , Sat. 10am – 5pm.
- Watch for parking and unloading signs.
- Hwy 412 / Hwy 60 turns into Owen K. Garriott which runs East and West thru the city.
- Enid is home to David Allen Memorial Ballpark,our city’s state-of-the-art baseball facility, located just across the street from the contest site. Our local family YMCA is located two blocks west of the contest site and is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, indoor swimming, indoor rock climbing and more. Downtown Enid is also home to Leonardo’s Discovery Warehouse, a hands-on art and science museum for the entire family, Adventure Quest, one of the world’s largest community-built playgrounds/science park and a two block shopping square.
- We look forward to having you in Enid! If you have any questions prior to your arrival, please don’t hesitate to contact us.